- Sujeonggwa - punch made from dried persimmons, ginger, and cinnamon
- Yujacha (유자차, 柚子茶) - Yuzu teaphoto
- Gugijacha (구기자차, 枸杞子茶) - made from dried wolfberries
- Daechucha - made from jujubesphoto
- Omijacha (오미자차, 五味子茶): Tea made from dried fruits of Schisandra chinensis. Omija cha is named because the tea comprises five distinct flavors: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and pungent.
- Maesilcha (매실차, 梅實茶): green fruits of a maesil and sugar is added to water, and then fermented for a month or so. Be careful not to produce alcohol.
- Mogwacha - the fruit of a Pseudocydonia, or Chinese quince, is sliced, and then it is stored and fermented in large bowl with sugar and water for a month or so. Take care that the mixture does not become alcoholic.
- Sansuyu cha (산수유차, 山茱萸茶) - made from a fruit of Cornus officinalis, which is a variety of dogwood.
- Taengja cha (탱자차, 橙子茶) - the fruit of the trifoliate orange and sugar are added with water and allowed to ferment for a month or so.
May 13, 2015
Korean Tea-Made from Fruits
With more than 20 years of experience, I've been working for developing & planning new business model, strategy, mobile application and its implementation including online marketing, SNS marketing and also an inventor for innovative service platform.